• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP storage location change problem
I decided to store my MSP files in an alternate partition.  I made the change in settings, and the entire library was copied to the new destination.  When I go back into Setlists clicking on a song shows the path is invalid.  MSP is still looking for the song in the old default location.  How to I set the app to look for the songs in the new location?

UPDATE:  I restarted the laptop and after restarting the program files appear as they should.  When I check the current storage location, it shows that it reverted back to the original default location.  How do I make the change permanent?
After copying your files to the new location you have to correct the file path to your files. You could try the automatic function found under settings - > more settings - > correct file path. If this does not work you could try the manual way.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
It sounds like something is going wrong with the configuration file being updated. My advice would be to delete C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\default.xml, then try changing the store location again and see if that fixes the issue with it not saving correctly. Let me know if that works.

Mike
(01-24-2021, 06:47 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: It sounds like something is going wrong with the configuration file being updated. My advice would be to delete C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\default.xml, then try changing the store location again and see if that fixes the issue with it not saving correctly. Let me know if that works.

Mike

OK, I managed to make the change stick.  The only problem is now the songs take a few seconds longer to load.  They used to load in as little as one second.  Now it's as much as five seconds.  Not a big deal, but enough for me to go back to the original file location.  Anyway, thanks for the response.