• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff lines
I suspect I'm just missing something in the new annotation menus but I can't find a stamp or other means of inserting staff lines, just the first bar of piano staff. Do I need to create them somehow? 
Thx!
You could add your own custom stamp to insert the staff lines, or you could just draw 5 lines with the line tool, select them, copy it, and then paste those lines as needed. I may support inserting just staff lines in the future, but it's not supported at the moment.

Mike
(02-04-2021, 08:12 AM)hortonwd Wrote: I suspect I'm just missing something in the new annotation menus but I can't find a stamp or other means of inserting staff lines, just the first bar of piano staff. Do I need to create them somehow? 
Thx!

Hmm, are you talking about the piano staff tool?  I think I used it once.  It was useful and something I will likely use in the future.  It is in the manual.  You can expand it:

The piano staff tool provides a quick way of inserting a piano staff on a song page. To create the piano staff, tap down to start the initial placement and then drag the piano staff to where it should be placed. W"ith the finger still pressed down, wait for a second until the piano staff switches from being positioned to being sized. Then drag the piano staff to the right to specify the desired length. At any point during the size phase, you can stop moving your finger for a second to place a single end line for a segment. You can then either hold for another second to place a double line, or drag to the right to create another measure. If you immediately release your finger while sizing the piano staff, no end line will be placed."

Jeff