• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Installation - Performance issue & Song List 'Sort' issue
Music 
I recently purchased and downloaded MobileSheets V3.0.2 onto a dedicated Windows 10 Pro PC (x64, fully MS updated) and I have successfully imported 270 songs.

I really like the presentation, the annotation and especially the MIDI integration with my GENOS. Just what I need.

Unfortunately, I have two issues:

1.    Performance
  • The application keeps slowing down with wait periods of up to 60 seconds. 

• If I close and re-start the application, performance reverts back to normal, then quickly decreases again.

• This is particularly noticeable when editing multiple files.  (I have been deleting duplicates and adding MIDI links to the imported songs)

• There are times when ‘right click’ to select a song for editing, just does not work – no matter how long I wait.

• Changing the ‘Render Preference’ to ‘Speed’  – has no effect

• Noticed on the Forum that this issue occurred last year, but could not see a solution.

2.    Song Sort A to Z
  • Having imported all the songs they display in A to Z sorted format, but songs starting with ‘A (space)’  or 'The (space)' do not display correctly. 
  • Retyping the title, Use Formatted Titles on/off and Language Sorting Rules on/off  – has no effect
  • See attached PDF for examples

Re both issues - I tried the application on another Windows PC – identical results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Kevin 

Attached Files
.pdf   examples.pdf (Size: 114.21 KB / Downloads: 3)

Messages In This Thread
New Installation - Performance issue & Song List 'Sort' issue - by KevinR - 02-17-2021, 06:53 PM