• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display of in-line Chordpro chords
I am putting in the music as provided by my local ukulele club which has certain conventions.

In a few songs there is the notation [C/] to indicate only one strum in the bar. This is displayed by MS as [C//]. This is confusing because chords written as [C//] also display as [C//].

I would use this notation a lot more as the club also use [C] to show a single strum and without markup this comes in as [C].

Generally I can remember what's required in any given song but it would be nice for the displayed song to correspond.

Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

John
(02-22-2021, 06:58 PM)jashearwood Wrote: This is displayed by MS as [C//]. This is confusing because chords written as [C//] also display as [C//].

Looks like a bug to me.

Quote:I would use this notation a lot more as the club also use [C] to show a single strum

This will be possible in the (near) future, when support for the Pango Markup Language is
added.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I've added a fix for the double slash issue that will be included with the next update. I'm hoping I'll find time to work on the Pango Markup Language enhancements somewhat soon.

Mike