• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature - Grand Staff and other TAGS
HI all, 

I've been using MObile Sheets for years.. both with lead sheets/ chord charts/ as well as using Mobile Sheets (MS) with a pedal accompanying a choir/chorus.  

I have seen the grand staff..  just first line..  treble clef and bass clef and staff..  Is there any continuation to actually make a staff in MS?

I do like all of the characters for both jazz and regular music.  It's great.  Thanks for doing that.
You need to press down to place the start of the staff (and pause for a second to switch from placement to sizing), then with your finger still down, drag to the right to extend the staff. If you pause with your finger still held down, it will place a single line end. If you continue holding, it will then switch to a double line end. You can check the manual for details on this along with pictures showing each phase. You can also change the size of the staff by dragging up or down after the initial placement. 

Mike
(03-09-2021, 07:15 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: You need to press down to place the start of the staff (and pause for a second to switch from placement to sizing), then with your finger still down, drag to the right to extend the staff. If you pause with your finger still held down, it will place a single line end. If you continue holding, it will then switch to a double line end. You can check the manual for details on this along with pictures showing each phase. You can also change the size of the staff by dragging up or down after the initial placement. 

Mike

A couple of things related:

It would be very useful to have the same with a single treble clef staff for guitar, flute etc. in addition to the current piano staff.

With the e-ink version drawing the piano staff it leaves white vertical spaces every so often. The color version doesn't.

In terms of the stamp music symbols, please add to your list to highlight in bold the current symbol page number for the e-ink version.  The color green doesn't stand out when it's all B&W, and to be honest even in the color version so I would suggest to make it bold in both versions.

Thanks,
Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal