• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations completely freezes max lumi, reboot needed
Hello Mike,

I am experiencing a similar "freezing" issue on my PadMu (Boox Max 2), very similar to what Ron described. 
As I start annotating using the original stylus, everything hangs and I simply can't do anything else, not even get to the home screen using the physical buttons.

There has been a moment where the system message "MobileSheetPro is not responding" appeared, but I was not able to confirm closing it, the screen seemed unresponsive. What I found is that if I try and interact with the "ok" using the stylus, after almost 60 seconds I can see scribbled lines appearing over the system message, where I used the stylus: it seems like there's an "over-layer" that does not allow me to interact with what is underneath.
So my guess is that the system does not hang, but there's a layer that covers everything and updates only veeeeery slowly.
The problem is that I am not able to exit annotation mode, and a full system reboot is my only option.

Do you have any ideas on some setting that might get me out of this issue? I never had such problems with earlier versions of MSP (when there were no layers)

PadMuAP2 with latest firmware (2020-11-19_19-37_padmu2_57e515a)
Android 6.0.1
MobileSheetPro 3.1.4 e-ink

Thanks
Enrico

Messages In This Thread
RE: Annotations completely freezes max lumi, reboot needed - by enricator - 05-02-2021, 03:23 AM