• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of small bugs and a feature request
Mike, thanks again for taking the time to answer. Making setlists work best for playing pieces sequentially makes sense. I can solve the issues I had by changing the way I use the app - setlists will get used for lists that are set and I'll move the setlists that are actually just groups of pieces into another group type like albums or collections. I don't imagine there'll be demand for the options you've mentioned - loading a filtered version of a setlist instead of the setlist, or having the back button go the library for the setlist rather than back to the recent tab - the majority of people probably use the groups the way you intend them to and the settings you already have work well for that use case. Thanks for the other info on the differences between setlists, collections and other groups - good to be reminded that if I need the functionality of a setlist then I can create one from a collection.

My bad with the setlist loading issue - I thought the particular setlist was on both tablets but it wasn't.

Thanks for answering the last question too. I tried it and it works. I don't have a use for it atm but good to know it's there. I also tried the 'keep the devices on the same page' setting which I haven't needed yet. Took me a moment to realise that it only works if 'turn pages on followers' is also enabled. Maybe that should've been obvious to me but if not then it might be worth mentioning in the manual.

If you have any advice for how best to set a library up to make the transition to versioning simpler then I'd be glad to hear it but no worries if not.

Cheers, Guy