• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of small bugs and a feature request
I've written those up in my bug tracking system. As far as the pages not turning the full amount with the overlay up in the vertical scrolling display mode, I'm guessing that with your files, if you bring up the overlay, you can't see 100% of the page right? Is the overlay covering part of the current page, meaning the page extends either all the way to the bottom of the screen or beyond it? That's what is causing MobileSheets to switch from a full page turn to a partial page turn. It errs on the side of not turning too much as you could potentially miss part of a page if it was under the overlay and you turned the page. This logic is generic in nature - it handles the same way whether a small amount of the page is below the bottom of the screen, or a great deal of the page is below the screen (like when using the vertical scrolling display mode in landscape with page scaling set to "Fit Width"). So it's not a bug - just a result of the way that logic works. Whether it is ideal in this scenario is a different matter. I could argue it either way. On my tablet, the page doesn't fill the screen, so even with the overlay up, if I tap to turn the page, it will still turn a full page. It's only when part of the page will be obscured that it switches the behavior. I can always consider adding a setting for this to say something like, "Always turn a full page" or something along those lines if this is important to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of small bugs and a feature request - by Zubersoft - 01-24-2022, 05:05 PM