• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of small bugs and a feature request
It seems like filtering doesn't really work in combination with sharing setlists over follower/leader. If I load a setlist on the leader tablet and apply a filter to it then when I go from one piece to another piece from the filtered list on the leader, the follower tablet will sometimes load a different piece instead, one that has been filtered out. I'm guessing that what's happening is that the leader tablet is skipping over the filtered-out pieces when I load the next piece but the follower tablet isn't skipping it because it doesn't have the filter applied. I imagine it would work fine if the same filter was applied on both tablets but it would be great if the pieces could load correctly on the follower tablet without the filter being applied on that device.

Would it be possible for you to add a field to the device sync activity dialogue to show which library is current? I have a feeling I asked about that before and you said that it would be an easy change to make. If that's the case then I would love to see it. Until the versioning update arrives I'm regularly updating 4 or 5 different libraries on each of 4 tablets. I do them all in a row and the chances of syncing the wrong cloud folder to the library are quite high. The dialogue shows which cloud folder is being synced to. If it also said which library was current then I'd be able to verify that I wasn't about to overwrite the whole library with the wrong parts. If it's not an easy change then don't worry about it - the versioning update should make all that redundant.

Guy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of small bugs and a feature request - by Oz Cello - 05-02-2022, 11:54 AM