• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of small bugs and a feature request
I have 'create temporary setlist on follower devices' enabled. I tried again without that setting enabled and it didn't seem to make any difference.

If I load a setlist on a tablet that's not connected to another tablet and then filter the setlist (for example I apply a filter that removes piece #2 but leaves pieces 1 and 3) and open the first piece from the setlist (piece #1) then when I get to the end of that piece and go forward a page to go to the next piece the piece that opens is piece #2 from the setlist, even though it doesn't appear in the filtered list. Is it meant to skip the filtered-out piece and go to the next piece in the list that hasn't been filtered out? That's what I would've expected.

Now if I connect the tablet to a follower tablet ('create temporary list' enabled) and go through the same process - load a setlist on the leader, filter out piece #2, load piece #1, get to the end of the piece and go forward a page to the next piece - both tablets will go to piece #2 even though it doesn't appear in the filtered setlist. If I then go back to the setlist library and select piece #3 from the filtered list then the leader tablet will go to piece #3 but the follower will go to piece #2. In that situation I would expect the follower tablet to also show piece #3. If I then go on to piece #4 on the leader then the follower tablet will also show piece #4.

As long as I have the same setlist on the follower tablet then the same thing thing happens if I create the group without 'create temporary setlist' enabled. If I filter out piece #2 on the leader tablet and then open piece #3 from the setlist library then the follower tablet will open piece #2 instead.

No worries about the sync screen active library flag - it can certainly wait. All the best with the iOS version. Can't wait till that's all sorted and you can get the versioning feature up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of small bugs and a feature request - by Oz Cello - 05-03-2022, 03:15 PM