• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of requests
1) This one isn't terribly difficult persay, I would just have to edit all of the vector graphics files used for the piano staff to create new files for a single staff with treble key. Then I'd have to add a fair amount of code for handling the new tool in the annotations editor. So it will be a time-consuming process, as the level of effort is doubled with having to do the same thing on the Windows 10 side (where the rendering is slightly different). I don't think I can just slip this in an update, so I'd rather wait until the iOS version is completed. I also think that users are going to want access to a slew of different tools for creating dynamically sized markings, so I want to come up with a generic solution that can be used to handle all of them. This will take more time up front to come up with a good design, but will reduce the time required to implement additional tools in the future.

2) I can either make the default size larger, or I can play around with trying to see if there is an easy way I can allow the bar to be resized. I'll look into this - if the level of effort isn't too large, I can try to slip it in an update.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
A couple of requests - by palosanto - 03-27-2021, 03:36 AM
RE: A couple of requests - by Zubersoft - 03-27-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: A couple of requests - by palosanto - 03-28-2021, 01:07 AM