• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot update to Version 3!
Hi there,

I'm a long time MobileSheets user and I love it. I use a Surface Pro (Windows 10) and have never encountered problems like this until now.

I've long been looking forward to the new annotations rework in version 3, however I was never prompted to download the new version. I hadn't even realized Version 3 has been out for months until today when I investigated.

When I go to the Microsoft Store (or the Google Play Store) both seem not to detect that I've already purchased and installed the app, and prompt me to pay another $12.99, rather than allowing me to update. Any ideas why this might be? For now, I'm stuck with Version 2.9.6 which is an issue because it will no longer sync with my MobileSheets Pro Companion on my desktop. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
All you should need to do is log into the app store with the email address you used to purchase MobileSheets/MobileSheetsPro and it should let you download the update. Contact me at mike@zubersoft.com and we can investigate this further. Please provide the email address you used to purchase the app through the Google Play Store in the email you send. I can't look up purchase information for the Microsoft Store version, so if we can't figure that one out, you may need to contact Microsoft directly. The one thing I'll say is that you need to make sure you use the Microsoft Store app and not a web browser. Similarly, you should use the Google Play Store app on your Android device instead of a web browser.

Mike