• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Scroll and Aspect Ratio
Hi Mike,

Usual, your reply was swift and informative! I tried the Zoom beyond 100%, but it didn't help, but I have found a work around and some possible ?easy changes for the Windows version of Mobile Sheets.

I have attached some images of a Word document which was too large to add as an attachment. Hopefully you can read them.....

Executive Summary:-
Issue:-
When using “Scroll in a Fixed Time” and using a wide screen Windows monitor plus music which has been cropped to removed unwanted repeated sections, ie the height of some sections is different to the original page, cropping and repeating sections this way allows the song to be displayed as played, rather than having to go backwards to repeated sections. This is very powerful feature of Mobile Sheets. It seems that tone of the preset screen settings give an even “magnification” of the screen and a usable length when using “Scroll in a Fixed Time”. If set to screen width on a 16x9 monitor, only a few lines of music are available as the music is magnified to the full with of the screen.

Possible solution:- Constrain the width of the music display during “Scroll in a Fixed Time” to a preset of A4, Letter, or manually set, and automatically set the screen to the “Set to Width” setting

I tried to attach the music file but it was rejected.

Cheers
John in Sunny Carnarvon Western Australia

Messages In This Thread
Auto Scroll and Aspect Ratio - by JBlyth - 04-05-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Auto Scroll and Aspect Ratio - by Zubersoft - 04-06-2021, 05:28 AM
RE: Auto Scroll and Aspect Ratio - by JBlyth - 04-06-2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Auto Scroll and Aspect Ratio - by Zubersoft - 04-06-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Auto Scroll and Aspect Ratio - by JBlyth - 04-06-2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Auto Scroll and Aspect Ratio - by Zubersoft - 04-07-2021, 01:58 AM
RE: Auto Scroll and Aspect Ratio - by JBlyth - 04-08-2021, 06:04 PM