• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sublist is possible?
Hi, 
I'm teaching piano to some students; I have some PDF books imported in MSP. 
They are grouped in a collection named "Piano" and in a songlist named "Piano lessons".
Now I would be able to create different songlists, one for every student, with some pages from those PDFs in customized order, without having to import those pages multiple times in separate songs.
Is it possible in some way?
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88
Why Not just copy one songlist (setlist) for one student and adjust the pages or songs for the other?
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
There is supposed to be a way to make a csv file so you can split out pages from a pdf that has multiple pages, but I have not had any luck doing it.
I don't believe what you are asking for is currenly supported. I have discussed a song versioning feature in other posts on the forum where you will be able to have multiple versions of a song and specify which version of that song to use in each setlist. I plan to work on that feature after the iOS version of MobileSheets is released. For now, you'll need to use the "Create Snippet" feature to create multiple songs that you can add to the setlists. Alternatively, you can copy the original song and adjust the page order in each copy.

TiredFingers - what problem are you running into with the import CSV feature? Do you need some help with that?

Mike
(04-24-2021, 02:18 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I don't believe what you are asking for is currenly supported. I have discussed a song versioning feature in other posts on the forum where you will be able to have multiple versions of a song and specify which version of that song to use in each setlist. I plan to work on that feature after the iOS version of MobileSheets is released. For now, you'll need to use the "Create Snippet" feature to create multiple songs that you can add to the setlists. Alternatively, you can copy the original song and adjust the page order in each copy.

TiredFingers - what problem are you running into with the import CSV feature? Do you need some help with that?

Mike
I don't have a big need for it, I was just curious, but I was never able to find a layout for the CSV feature.