• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing Format
I am trying to print off some of my chord charts however it is only using the top left section of the page to print content two. Songs that would EASILY fit on one page are spanning multiple pages with large blank sections at the bottom....what am I missing ???
Can you long press the song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send that to mike@zubersoft.com so I can test printing with it and see if I see the same issue you do? Are you using a tablet for this or a PC? Is your song using a PDF or text/chord pro file? With printing, MobileSheets tries to use the portrait dimensions of the application to figure out how it should lay out the content on the page. With PDFs, it's just going to scale to whatever page size I specify, so that's never a problem. With text/chord pro, this is going to cause the text/chord pro file to render first to the dimensions of an A4 page, and then it tries to stretch that to fit the printed page dimensions. Once I know what you are working with, I should be able to provide more information or determine if this is some kind of bug.

Thanks,
Mike
(02-09-2021, 06:40 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Can you long press the song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send that to mike@zubersoft.com so I can test printing with it and see if I see the same issue you do? Are you using a tablet for this or a PC? Is your song using a PDF or text/chord pro file? With printing, MobileSheets tries to use the portrait dimensions of the application to figure out how it should lay out the content on the page. With PDFs, it's just going to scale to whatever page size I specify, so that's never a problem. With text/chord pro, this is going to cause the text/chord pro file to render first to the dimensions of an A4 page, and then it tries to stretch that to fit the printed page dimensions. Once I know what you are working with, I should be able to provide more information or determine if this is some kind of bug.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Mike, I sent you one of the files. It is a chordpro file and I am running on a PC.