• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations on the margins
If I crop an image so that it is not the aspect ratio of the screen, the code adds margins with my choice of white or black. Would it be possible to allow annotations to be written over the margins? I often want to add notes at the top of a piece of music. I could crop it so that a white space is actually there in the document, but that means a little bit of fiddling with it to keep from adding too much and causing a margin to be added to the sides. That's undesirable because I always want the music itself to be as large as possible.

Thanks.
No, that is not possible. The annotations need to stay within the boundaries of the actual page, otherwise it causes conflicts with other features such as being able to export the annotations into the underlying file. It also causes implementation issues because the components that are being rendered into for the annotations are only as large as the page - they are not expanded to fill area outside the page.

Mike
Okay, thanks for considering my suggestion.
(04-21-2021, 12:29 AM)wthalliii Wrote: the code adds margins with my choice of white or black

Where is the option for white or black margins?
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
(04-21-2021, 09:46 AM)palosanto Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 12:29 AM)wthalliii Wrote: the code adds margins with my choice of white or black

Where is the option for white or black margins?

From the main screen, click the three dots on the upper right corner, then settings, display settings, background fill color.
(04-21-2021, 10:49 AM)wthalliii Wrote: It's in on the main screen, the three dots on the upper right corner, settings, display settings, background fill color.
Got it. Thanks!
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal