• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tablet goes to sleep
My Onyx Lumi goes to sleep even though I have MSP settings to Keep the screen and the CPU always on.
Today I got in trouble twice during a big rehearsal.
I tested it now and with the system power settings auto sleep set to 10m  it goes to sleep at 11m 40s  and set it to 3m it sleeps at 4m40s (always 1m40s extra).

It affects only the e-ink tablet.  Can you please take a look?
Thanks
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
That is not something I have control over unfortunately. I have discussed this with Onyx, and they are considering letting apps override the system settings, but for now, whatever auto sleep setting you have set in the OS will be enforced regardless of what MobileSheetsPro does. So I have no way of keeping the screen on at the moment. You will need to increase the system auto sleep timeout to the maximum allowed value.

Mike
(05-02-2021, 05:23 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: That is not something I have control over unfortunately. I have discussed this with Onyx, and they are considering letting apps override the system settings, but for now, whatever auto sleep setting you have set in the OS will be enforced regardless of what MobileSheetsPro does. So I have no way of keeping the screen on at the moment. You will need to increase the system auto sleep timeout to the maximum allowed value.

Mike

I kind of suspected that was an Onyx limitation rather than a bug ...
I hope they allow it like in the non e-ink systems.
Thanks
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal