• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AirTurn option?
Thumbs Up 
My Airturn BT-106 works fine with my Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.  [Image: thumbsup.gif]

Is it possible to go to the next page horizontally, rather than vertically? [Image: question.gif] Does a setting allow for that option?

Thanks,
Linda
Open a Song. Tap in the middle to bring up the Song overlay. On the bottom tap the 4th symbol from the left. There you could choose the screen Modus "one page" for horizontal scrolling.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(09-07-2022, 03:29 PM)McAroni Wrote: Open a Song. Tap in the middle to bring up the Song overlay. On the bottom tap the 4th symbol from the left. There you could choose the screen Modus "one page" for horizontal scrolling.

Thanks for the response.  I view one page at a time and I have a couple of questions:

1. WHen I tap the 4th symbol, the "Set Display Mode" window appears and among the options in pull-down menus is "Verical Scrolling" and I do not see horizontal scrolling.  Huh Is there another setting somewhere for scrolling direction?

2. Do these settings apply to foot-tapping AirTurn BT-106? 

Linda
1. Just choose "one page". It should be the first Option. Then the scroll should be from right to left. 

2. The foot pedal should scroll the way you set up there.

But if you mean the automatic scrolling, this works only vertical as i know...
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
The display mode is labeled, "Single Page", but everything McArani has said is correct. If you are using the single page display mode, each page turn will move the next page into view horizontally. There is no continuous horizontal scrolling option in MobileSheets, so if you are looking for that, that is not supported. If you try to use the automatic scrolling option with the single page display mode, it will still work, but all it will do is turn pages after a delay.

Mike
Mike and McArani,

In the Select Display Mode window I had "unchecked" Song Settings - Use default display mode for song.  And since I wasn't using the default Song Settings, I selected Verical Scrolling Huh (!).  So I'm back to Default Settings and it works fine!

Linda
(09-08-2022, 10:46 AM)ex1895 Wrote: Mike and McArani,

In the Select Display Mode window I had "unchecked" Song Settings - Use default display mode for song.  And since I wasn't using the default Song Settings, I selected Verical Scrolling Huh (!).  So I'm back to Default Settings and it works fine!

Linda

Mike and McArani,

Follow-up to this:  I have to change the setting for every song - is there a way to change that setting for all songs?

Linda
Normally, the default settings are used for every song. If you unchecked that option to use song-specific settings, there is no way to undo that except to load each song and to toggle the default settings back on. Having said that, it is possible to run database queries to update all of the songs in the library at once, but this is a little more complicated. If you want to try this, I'm happy to try to walk you through it.

Mike
Mike,

When I call up a song with the vertical setting I follow the simple steps and change to Default/horizontal.  (No need for a database query.) I've imported a few songs and the Default setting works fine.  

If I remember correctly, I chose the vertical scroll just to see how it worked. But with a working Airturn, Default is definitely the way to go.  Rolleyes

Linda