• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web site displays wrong in Chrome
Sorry to put this in the wrong topic, Mike, but I don't see a topic for the web site itself.

In the Chrome browser, the web page only uses the right side of the page. See the attached screen shot I took while writing this message. This is not critical. I have other browsers. But this is my browser of choice.

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I use Chrome and everything seems fine. Are any other users experiencing any issues with chrome? Have you tried pressing Shift + F5 to completely reload the page?
I tried that, and also tried just F5. And I cleared the history. I also reloaded the page by highlighting the URL and hitting enter. Then I exited Chrome, and clicked on the link in the notification email for this thread. Nothing helped. It's still on the right hand side. 

I don't see any other web sites doing this.

Well, this is a side issue. It doesn't affect MobileSheets. If no one else responds, I guess I'll just use Edge to visit the forums.

Thanks.
At the bottom right of the forums page, there is a theme selection. The default is duende. If you switch that to one of the other ones, does it help?
Everything looks fine with all themes in Chrome and MS Edge in my PC ...
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
@wthalli

Looks ok on my W10 system

What operating system are you using?

Have you tried Windows Edge as a test (it is Chromium based)?

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(05-17-2021, 04:20 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Have you tried Windows Edge as a test (it is Chromium based)?

In fact, the new Edge is better than the Chrome... at least under windows 10.
It takes a lot of less memory, and run flawlessly...

And you'll free of all garbage services from google...

Working well to me under Firefox and Edge with all themes. Windows 10.
I've  also switched to Edge on W10 (I wasn't getting issues with Chrome on a particular site - but I can't remember what!)
I didn't like the layout when I first switched but it looks normal now.
If you do switch, keep Chrome installed on the pc so that you can look up any passwords you saved with it.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6