• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Lyric & Chord Charts In MSP Really This Simple For Me?
"or you can long press the song, tap the three dots at the top right, select "Print", and then use a "Print to PDF" option..."

That worked fine for my purposes.

FWIW - The way I created the ChordPro file(s) in question was to copy/paste the text from the Word file the person who wrote the song sent me into Notepad and do my ChordPro chord placement & directives there. I then brought that text file into MSP via the Companion as a .txt file, copied the text from that Song, then created a NEW new .cho Song in MobileSheets and deleted the text file version.

Neither of the ChordPro files I created from my friend's Word files using this method worked using the Share->Export files method so I have a feeling I am pasting some junk into Notepad in the process .

So... I tried creating the file again the same way, but this time instead of copying from the Word doc and pasting directly into Notepad, I copied but pasted JUST THE TEXT into a new Word doc and then copy/pasted that text only into Notepad and followed the same steps to create the ChordPro file in MSP.

THIS time, the export created a PDF just fine.

So I have to assume I copied formatting or other junk into the text file and it carried over to the ChordPro file in MobileSheets because I was copy/pasting it over & over.

If you still want me to send you my corrupted files I will, but I consider the problem solved and it was my error.

Thanks for the help!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Lyric & Chord Charts In MSP Really This Simple For Me? - by Scherzo - 05-20-2021, 11:31 PM