• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.2.0 released
MobileSheetsPro for Android version 3.2.0 has been released and MobileSheets for Windows 10 has been submitted and is awaiting approval from Microsoft. This update brings a number of important bug fixes. See the full list of changes below:

Common Changes
  • Fixed issue with automatic scrolling that could cause the last page of a song or setlist to jump upward when the end is reached
  • Added stamp for an arpeggiated chord
  • Fixed issue that caused some exported PDFs to be constructed incorrectly
  • Added adjustment so that tool sizes shown when editing annotations in landscape now aligns with the sizes used in portrait when "Scale tool sizes in landscape orientation" is enabled
  • If the page background color is set to white, it will now flip to gray when annotating pages to make it more obvious where the page boundaries are
  • Fixed issue with automatic scrolling that caused the delay between page turns to be too long when using the scroll and pause behavior with the single page display in landscape
  • The MIDI listen dialog will now automatically create a MIDI command if entries are selected and the close button is clicked
  • MobileSheetsPro will now wait for 1.5 seconds after high-quality zooms are performed before re-rendering pages. This prevents issues caused by multiple zoom gestures occurring in a short time span.
  • It is now possible to add the selection tool, eraser, piano staff, panning tool and snipping tool to the favorites window
  • Automatic scrolling will now continue after triggering a link point
  • Triggering the "Return to Library" action while on the library screen will now switch back to viewing the previously loaded song or setlist
MobileSheetsPro v3.2.0 (Android)
  • Fixed issue with files not saving properly when using an SD card for the storage location and enabling the "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations" setting
  • Fixed issue with the clock displaying incorrectly on certain devices
  • Text entry fields now provide more padding between the text and 'X' to prevent accidental clicks
  • Fixed issue with changing the audio player layout that could result in it being displayed partially off the screen
  • Fixed issue where the leader tablet would not start automatic scrolling on follower devices if the scrolling was started with the menu at the bottom left of the song overlay
MobileSheets v3.2.0 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed issue with using a large number of custom stamps on a page that could result in images sometimes not showing up or loading slowly
  • Triggering the "Return to Library" action while on the library screen will now switch back to viewing the previously loaded song or setlist
MobileSheetsPro Companion v3.1.1
  • Fixed issue with the rename dialog not placing a dot between the file name and extension
  • Fixed issue with reordering files in the song editor where the selected file is not reselected after being moved to a different position
  • Fixed issue with the auto-completion dropdown not being positioned correctly while entering text into fields
Updated Pixel Slate to 3.2.1 version and using classical terminology.
When setlist is selected/ticked after long press and I select "SHARE" then either "Share piece list" or "Share pieces and files" there's still translation issue at the bottom.
It says "Buka konke" instead "See all".

Also, in the Settings/Storage I deselected Dropbox and OneDrive integration but I still see both of them when I want to Share/Export setlist (in all three export options).
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I've found the translation issue and I have a fix in place for the next update. I've also added changes to hide the menu items that aren't applicable.

Mike