• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install on a 2nd tablet? Without having to pay again.
Hi,
I am at a friends home, installed on a tablet and my friend paid.
But trying to install on a 2nd tablet, play store wants me to pay again. 
This never happened before.

Any suggestions?

Dan
The purchase is tied to the email address that was used to make the purchase. That email address must stay active on the device in order to pass license checks and get updates. If you are using the email address you purchased the app under on the 2nd tablet and the Google Play Store is still asking for payment, send an email to mike@zubersoft.com and let me know what email address you purchased the app under.

Mike
I recall having this issue where the Play store looked to charge me for installing MS on a second tablet.

But, after spending a little bit of time, I think I figured out how to avoid it.

I think the problem might have been I just went to the app in the Play Store and it said I needed to purchase it.

But, I think when I looked in the section where it showed apps I already purchased, MS was there and I just needed to download it and install it (no charge).

So, maybe try that?

Jeff
(06-05-2021, 12:56 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: I recall having this issue where the Play store looked to charge me for installing MS on a second tablet.

But, after spending a little bit of time, I think I figured out how to avoid it.

I think the problem might have been I just went to the app in the Play Store and it said I needed to purchase it.

But, I think when I looked in the section where it showed apps I already purchased, MS was there and I just needed to download it and install it (no charge).

So, maybe try that?

Jeff

Yes Jeff, you probably have it there.

I know it has been a while, but due to COVID I haven't been to my friend's house since. 
Finally, we weren't asuccessful in installing the program.
But I am going this week, so thanks for your suggestion!

Dan