• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling Jumps with Connected Tablets
My band uses three Bluetooth connected Android tablets. The master is used to load a pdf file and a text file on the other two tablets and to initiate automatic scrolling. The master loads it's own pdf file. When the master was mobilesheets V 3.0.8, and the slaves were V. 3.1.9, there was an issue with automatic scrolling whereby the pdf file on one of the slaves would suddenly and randomly jump off the top of the screen (the other slave showed no such problems with a text file). I updated the master to V. 3.1.9 and now both the master pdf and the slave pdf have the same problem.  This only started to happen at yesterday's rehearsal. Effectively, we can no longer rely on mobilesheets for our upcoming gigs. Please help!
Can you please long press the song on the leader tablet, tap Share->Export as .msf, send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com, and then do the same for the text file on the problematic follower tablet with the text file? I want to see if I can reproduce these issues on my devices. If so, I can then work on implementing a fix immediately. I'm trying to get the next update ready, so it would be great if you have time to send those to me today.

Thanks,
Mike
It would also help to know what display, page scaling, and automatic scrolling settings you are using on those devices so that I can configure my devices to match your settings.

Thanks,
Mike