• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palm rejection when annotating
Using a Onyx Boox Max Lumi (E-ink tablet running on Android, using the E-ink version of Mobilesheets), I noticed that when writing down annotations on a score using the stylus (with stylus mode enabled), palm rejection doesn't seem to be working. Placing my palm on the screen causes the score to pan / drag around.
I suppose there might be some setting I am missing, but I can't figure it out. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
When in annotation mode, go to the menu on the right, disable touch mode.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
(06-26-2021, 04:04 PM)palosanto Wrote: When in annotation mode, go to the menu on the right, disable touch mode.

Thanks! I suppose you mean the option to "Enable touch input in stylus more" right?
That helps, but then I cannot pan and zoom at all when annotating, which is also a problem. Another slight inconvenience is that I also cannot use three-finger tap in order to exit annotation mode.
I was hoping it would be possible to combine touch and stylus input, while having palm rejection as well...
Yes that's the one. Use the pan/zoom tool (4 arrow icon) to enable touch momentarily and then use your fingers to pinch to zoom in and out and pan.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal