• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to copy single song to thumb drive
I have two identical tablets and wanted to copy a recently edited song from one tablet to the other.  When I choose "copy" and try to paste into the thumb drive using Windows Explorer, it doesn't show up.  What other method can I use to paste, or copy a single song to the thumb drive?  I know I can save the entire library, but in this case I need to copy a single song.
Long press the song on the library screen, tap Share->Export as .msf, and then select the destination for the .msf file. If you choose the thumb drive, you can then transfer the thumb drive to the other tablet, then use Import->Local File in MobileSheets to select the .msf file. You can export multiple songs in this fashion, or entire Setlists (the option is Export->Share songs and files when exporting a setlist).

Mike
(07-03-2021, 02:20 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Long press the song on the library screen, tap Share->Export as .msf, and then select the destination for the .msf file. If you choose the thumb drive, you can then transfer the thumb drive to the other tablet, then use Import->Local File in MobileSheets to select the .msf file. You can export multiple songs in this fashion, or entire Setlists (the option is Export->Share songs and files when exporting a setlist).

Mike

Thanks for the quick reply Mike.  I'll print out your post and keep it handy!
I email songs to myself and open where I want them. Works like a charm.