• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos being cropped
Ive been trying to take a photo of a song. And it worked fine a few times. But now, the photo looks fine once the picture is in there, but as soon as I press OK, its gets cropped, and i can only see random pieces of the photo. What am I doing wrong ? Confused
In the song editor, there is a Settings option at the top of the screen. Tap that, and you will see there is an option to "Auto-Crop Imported Files". Just turn that off, and then you can take pictures without cropping being applied. For existing images that have already been cropped, go to the files tab, tap the crop icon at the bottom right of the preview, then tap "Clear" at the top of the screen to clear the cropping. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mike
(07-11-2021, 03:36 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: In the song editor, there is a Settings option at the top of the screen. Tap that, and you will see there is an option to "Auto-Crop Imported Files". Just turn that off, and then you can take pictures without cropping being applied. For existing images that have already been cropped, go to the files tab, tap the crop icon at the bottom right of the preview, then tap "Clear" at the top of the screen to clear the cropping. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mike

Thanks Mike, but it wasnt that, it was in settings, and a box was ticked about cutting/cropping landscape pictures, so just unticked it.