• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slim player
Hey, 

is there any chance to have slim player on the buttom of the page? 
Even in the version A is player very big and when I have more difficult sheets, I have to hide player during playing. 
It's a little bit unconfortable. 
I would prefer another version of player, when it will be slim, on the buttom with just few (necessary) buttons and maybe page will automaticaly (when player shown) "resize", so player wont cover over the notes. 

Thank you
(07-17-2021, 12:55 AM)Reithal Wrote: Hey, 

Even in the version A is player very big and when I have more difficult sheets, I have to hide player during playing. 
I would prefer another version of player, when it will be slim, on the buttom with just few (necessary) buttons and maybe page will automaticaly (when player shown) "resize", so player wont cover over the notes. 

Thank you

If you look at the current player, at the top there is a little square icon with a number, click on it and it will change the size of the player from big (3) medium(2) or small (1).
You can drag the 4 arrow icon to move it to the bottom.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
(07-17-2021, 05:17 AM)palosanto Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 12:55 AM)Reithal Wrote: Hey, 

Thank you

If you look at the current player, at the top there is a little square icon with a number, click on it and it will change the size of the player from big (3) medium(2) or small (1).
You can drag the 4 arrow icon to move it to the bottom.

Thank you, but I know thist and it is still to big a sheets don't automaticaly recize.  I'm sure, that this feeture must be developed. 
This is my wish for future development. I think, it would be handy.
Why do you want the audio player shown at all while you are actively reading the score? It seems like that would just be visual clutter that would get in the way. If you really want the audio player at the bottom of the screen but you don't want the sheet music to be behind it, go to Settings->Display Settings->Allow Zoom Out Past 100%, then load your song, shrink the page so it doesn't cover the bottom of the screen and you should be good to go. You can then place the audio player in that space and leave it up all the time without issue. Unless I get a lot of requests for resizing the sheet music and having a fixed anchor point for the audio player at the bottom of the screen, I don't think I will add that functionality as it is a lot of wasted space on a large tablet screen. Perhaps I need to see a screenshot of the device you are working with to understand your use case scenario. I can certainly consider adding an even more minialistic audio player layout where it only has a few things like a play, stop, text indicator for the current position, the layout icon, the move icon, the a/b icon and the close icon. I could fit that on a single line for those that need it to be that small, but you lose a lot of functionality in the progress, like being able to skip to a particular position in the track. I'll have to think on that some more.

Mike
(07-18-2021, 01:16 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Why do you want the audio player shown at all while you are actively reading the score? It seems like that would just be visual clutter that would get in the way. If you really want the audio player at the bottom of the screen but you don't want the sheet music to be behind it, go to Settings->Display Settings->Allow Zoom Out Past 100%, then load your song, shrink the page so it doesn't cover the bottom of the screen and you should be good to go. You can then place the audio player in that space and leave it up all the time without issue. Unless I get a lot of requests for resizing the sheet music and having a fixed anchor point for the audio player at the bottom of the screen, I don't think I will add that functionality as it is a lot of wasted space on a large tablet screen. Perhaps I need to see a screenshot of the device you are working with to understand your use case scenario. I can certainly consider adding an even more minialistic audio player layout where it only has a few things like a play, stop, text indicator for the current position, the layout icon, the move icon, the a/b icon and the close icon. I could fit that on a single line for those that need it to be that small, but you lose a lot of functionality in the progress, like being able to skip to a particular position in the track. I'll have to think on that some more.

Mike

Hey, I have prepared an example. In the first picture you can see, that part of my sheet is covered with the player. Some evenings we have to perform in two musicians (me and singer) so I have to play some drums and bass samples. These days I have to load the song, press play button and then hit cross to hide the player. It is very unconfortable and if I want to pause or stop the song, I have to tap on the bottom of the page to show player and hit stop/pause button. 
I would prefere to have slim player, which will be pinned to the bottom of the page and will automaticaly (and just slightly) resize sheets (for not covering it). 
In Attachment I tried to make quick sugestion. 

(and sorry for my terrible English)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   Musescore - Sugestion.pdf (Size: 476.41 KB / Downloads: 0)
You could set up a Touch Action to Start and stop the Player in settings-》 touch and pedal settings. So then you dont have to bring up the player.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
If you want me to have to resize the page based on the presence of the audio player, this is going to become a much more significant change that will take longer to implement and test. If you tap the bottom right corner, you can start/stop the audio player by just tapping the play icon. You can also assign a touch action to any part of the screen (the bottom left corner for example), to start/stop audio, so you don't have to display the audio player to do that. You can also adjust the audio player settings to have it fade out automatically after a few seconds without input, so it seems like you can access the audio player if needed, but then just let it fade out completely. You can also tap the quick action box at the bottom right and long press on the play icon if you need to access the audio player UI.

Mike