• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorites
My first attempt to use a favorite has been to create an arrow to identify the next staff that I play.  I can create the arrow, place it into Favorites, and paste it into the proper location.  After I quit and return to MobileSheeets the arrow is still in Favorites, but it doesn't paste.  I've repeated the actions described above, but the same thing happens.  What am I doing wrong?
Copying/pasting only works within the same session. If you added the arrow to your favorites, bring up the favorites window, tap the arrow in the list, then press on the page to place the arrow (you have to drag to indicate the size). If you then select the arrow and tap the copy icon, then you can paste it if you need to do that. In general, you don't need to copy/paste unless you are wanting an exact copy of the original arrow. In which case, just select one of the existing arrows, copy it, and then you can paste it wherever you need it. Favorites are not instances of an annotation object - they are just saved settings for a particular tool. I don't currently support turning an existing annotation into a custom stamp, but that's something I can consider adding in the future.

Mike