• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Love Mobilesheets!
I just want to say I've been using Mobilesheets for probably about 8 years now and I still love it.
I use it almost every time I play my mandolin for sheet music, tabs, lyrics, whatever I can put in a PDF or text/chordpro file.
I don't think there is any other app on my phones, tablets, computers, etc. that I've used successfully for that long.
Great product and great support!
Just yesterday I had a question and quickly found the answer in the forum..

Thanks Mike!
...Beth
Thanks Beth! I love hearing about the app working well for people over all these years. The app wouldn't have been able to come so far without the great support from the community.

Mike
I have to agree, I have no used it as long as you but cannot imagine switching. It gets better every update.

Thank you Mike!
I have been using it since 2013 if not 2012....back when it was just MS. LOVE IT! Other musicians see me using it on my Chromebook and are like "what is that?!?!". :-)
Have not used it nearly as long as you guys. But I am a fan.

Thanks Mike
I have been using Mobile Sheets since 2013. I agree it is fantastic! I am now utterly dependent on it for all rehearsals and performances, so I have two aging Hanspree tablets that are slowly dying, an RCA 12" tablet, and just purchased a 14" HP Chromebook 2-in-1 which looks like it will be the best of the lot. I always carry at least two of them to a gig.

BTW I am a software/hardware developer, and 'way back in 2012 I built my own music display using a Raspberry Pi, a 14" monitor, and a USB mouse turned into a pedal (keyboard needed for setup but not performance). No touchscreen. It worked, but was cumbersome. When I learned of Mobile Sheets and large Android tablets, I switched immediately and have never looked back.
Mike, you're service is better than most big companies. Amazing really. It is remarkable to get almost immediate help with issues. Keep it up, we appreciate your efforts and love the product.
Thank you Jonk! I appreciate it.
Same here! Appreciate this app and its development. All I see are ipads with onsong but I just think, "Nope. Three years with MSP on my chromebook and am not changing." A few people have asked me about it. I acquired an ipad air2 with onsong recently and it's just collecting dust.

Mike, mind sharing how big your user base is? It's gotta be at least 20k based on the members here!
It's somewhere around 50-75k I think. It's really hard to figure out an exact number due to how Google reports statistics for device usage. Google tries to report unique users (as users can have the app installed on multiple devices), but there are also users who purchased through Microsoft, my FastSpring store (including e-ink users), or the Amazon App Store, and I don't have metrics for those. There is definitely a large community of users though! I'm going to do all I can to keep the community growing and keep everyone satisfied with MobileSheets.

Mike
I am also a huge fan, the e-ink version is perfect and I love using 2 Boox devices connected so I can see 2 pages at a time.  Thinking of moving to the Lumi so I do not need to bring a stand light