• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Mobile Sheets to download on my Chromebook
Hi - I've just purchased a new Chromebook so that our display is larger than the previous android tablet.

I now want to purchase Mobile Sheets again for this new device, but I don't know which to purchase, the Android version, or the Windows 10/11...  not sure what 'chromebook' is classed as ?

Also... was it easy to transfer the files over ?  Anybody had to do this on a new device?  we have around 150 music pdf's.

Thanks.
Debbie,

A Chromebook will run the Android version of MobileSheets. If you've already purchased through the Google Play Store, then you don't need to purchase again. Just log into the Google Play Store app on the Chromebook using the email address that you used to purchase MobileSheets and it should let you download and install the app without requiring payment. To transfer your library, create a library backup file in MobileSheets on the old device under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. You can then transfer this file to the cloud or the Chromebook, then open MobileSheets on the Chromebook and go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. Select the .msb file that you transferred and tap OK. Then your library will be available after the restore completes.

Mike
(11-17-2022, 06:01 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Debbie,

A Chromebook will run the Android version of MobileSheets. If you've already purchased through the Google Play Store, then you don't need to purchase again. Just log into the Google Play Store app on the Chromebook using the email address that you used to purchase MobileSheets and it should let you download and install the app without requiring payment. To transfer your library, create a library backup file in MobileSheets on the old device under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. You can then transfer this file to the cloud or the Chromebook, then open MobileSheets on the Chromebook and go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. Select the .msb file that you transferred and tap OK. Then your library will be available after the restore completes.

Mike
Hi Debbie

I'm assuming Mike has solved your problem but I'm not sure from your post.
Basically, apart from showing that you have seen it, just requoting a previous reply adds nothing to the conversation and leaves the reader wondering what it signifies.

Assuming Mike has solved it for you, a simple "thank you Mike" would be a better response.

Geoff
PS: I'm not getting at you; lot's of people do this and I find it extremely annoying (especially so when they requote many more lines than you did).
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6