• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom Without Touch Screen
Hello,

I have a use case in which I would like to do some editing of tablature text files using MobileSheets on a desktop PC (before synching with an ancient Surface Pro). I am trying to figure out how to zoom in and out without a touch screen. After scouring the manual and forum posts, I found one reference to using the mouse scroll wheel to zoom, but I have not been successful in getting this to work.

Are there any keyboard shortcuts or other means to zoom in and out of the sheet music view on a desktop PC without using a touch screen (i.e without using "pinch-to-zoom")?

Thanks!
John
FWIW to anyone else using a non-touchscreen device, the "Text Display Settings" performs the same function as "Pinch to Zoom" (at least for text file based music). Simply use the "Text Size" slider in the Text Display Settings to effectively zoom in and out. (Note that graphical annotations may not remain aligned after changing the text size..)

John
Ctrl + scroll wheel will also zoom in or out if you are using a mouse. The default zoom mode for text files just increases or decreases the text size, so this will do exactly what you have suggested.

Mike
Thanks Mike!

Yes, that was what I was looking for . Works great on my desktop!

John