• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to stop tool bars from popping up when audio player is engaged?
When I engage the audio player, tool bars pop up on the top and bottom of the display, resulting in a smaller area of the screen available for the music.  Is there a way to use the audio player without the tool bars popping up?  

I could not find anything about this in settings or in the manual.  It may be there, but I could not find it.

thanks
You have two options:

1) Enable performance mode by tapping the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen (also accessible by tapping the bottom right corner while viewing a song to bring up the quick action box). This will disable the overlay, but to access the audio player, you'd need to long press the play button in the quick action box.

2) Open the audio player, tap the settings icon at the top right, then either change "Fade Out" to "Never" if you wanted it displayed always, or you can uncheck "Fade Out Completely" and the audio player will be partially transparent when not in use.

I should probably mention that you don't have to enable performance mode with option #1 to access the audio player. You can access it through the quick action box using the long press in the same manner. Performance mode just ensures the song overlay won't be displayed if you tap in the middle of the score, and it also disables annotation mode and zooming/panning.

Mike
(09-08-2021, 04:48 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You have two options:

1) Enable performance mode by tapping the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen (also accessible by tapping the bottom right corner while viewing a song to bring up the quick action box). This will disable the overlay, but to access the audio player, you'd need to long press the play button in the quick action box.

2) Open the audio player, tap the settings icon at the top right, then either change "Fade Out" to "Never" if you wanted it displayed always, or you can uncheck "Fade Out Completely" and the audio player will be partially transparent when not in use.

I should probably mention that you don't have to enable performance mode with option #1 to access the audio player. You can access it through the quick action box using the long press in the same manner. Performance mode just ensures the song overlay won't be displayed if you tap in the middle of the score, and it also disables annotation mode and zooming/panning.

Mike

Mike - That's perfect! Thanks for the quick response. Love the program!
Thanks! I'm always happy to help.

Mike