• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.2.8 released
Version 3.2.8 is now available for MobileSheetsPro for Android and MobileSheets for Windows 10.  There were a few issues with the original release of version 3.2.8, as many users are aware of, but these were quickly addressed and measures have been taken to prevent issues in the future. The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v3.2.8  (Android)
  • Fixed issue with error in text annotation measurements that could cause text to be drawn outside of its border
  • Fixed issue with exporting a file where the generated file would not use the name shown on the dialog under certain conditions
  • Fixed issue where a new line command in a chord pro file could result in an empty page if the new line command was wrapped from a previous page
  • Fixed issue where the wrong tool could be shown in the favorites window after updating the favorite
  • Fixed issue on some devices where drawing with the pen tool in the annotations editor after zooming would cause panning at the same time
  • Reduced the size of the gap between pages when using the vertical scrolling display mode
  • Fixed issue with highlight rectangle annotations not being converted correctly from older library backup files
  • When switching the MIDI connection type to bluetooth, the Google library will be selected by default for devices that support it
  • Fixed issue with wrong song being deleted when filtering songs in a setlist and then deleting one of the results
  • Added separate MIDI send and receive channels in the settings
  • Fixed issue with automatic scrolling that could cause songs to continue scrolling into the following song
  • Added missing repeat symbol for the Jazz stamps
  • Fixed issue where text could be wrapped incorrectly after exporting a PDF with text annotations
  • Fixed issue with black lines showing up on some documents while using the "Speed" render preference
  • Scrolling backward while using pedal actions will now use the previous page for calculations determining page height as long as the current page is aligned at the top of the screen
MobileSheets v3.2.8 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed issue with exporting a file where the generated file would not use the name shown on the dialog under certain conditions
  • Fixed issue where a new line command in a chord pro file could result in an empty page if the new line command was wrapped from a previous page
  • Reduced the size of the gap between pages when using the vertical scrolling display mode
  • Fixed issue with highlight rectangle annotations not being converted correctly from older library backup files
  • Fixed issue with wrong song being deleted when filtering songs in a setlist and then deleting one of the results
  • Added separate MIDI send and receive channels in the settings
  • Fixed issue with text in the song overlay being sized incorrectly under certain conditions
  • Added missing repeat symbol for the Jazz stamps
  • Fixed issue where text could be wrapped incorrectly after exporting a PDF with text annotations
  • The vertical scrollbar is now shown while using the text file editor
  • Fixed issue with exporting songs that occurs when a song title contains invalid characters for the exported file name
  • Scrolling backward while using pedal actions will now use the previous page for calculations determining page height as long as the current page is aligned at the top of the screen
I am also including notes from previous releases below:

MobileSheetsPro v3.2.7  (Android)
  • Fixed issue that caused system exclusive messages not to trigger the loading of songs in some cases
MobileSheets v3.2.7  (Windows 10)
  • Increased the timeout before canceling the rendering of a page and re-rendering it
  • Fixed issue with restoring some backup files that would result in invalid file paths
  • Added pedal action to trigger the back button.
MobileSheetsPro v3.2.6  (Android)
  • Fixed issue on some devices where annotating in the two page display mode would result in the second page being displayed incorrectly
  • Fixed issue that could result in annotations still showing up after being deleted until the next screen refresh
  • Fixed the clock display to properly respect the users selection for 12 or 24 hour format
  • Fixed error with the pen tool after deleting a layer
  • Fixed issue with restoring some backup files that would result in invalid file paths
  • Added pedal action to trigger the back button.
  • Long pressing an item in the file browser will now select that item
MobileSheetsPro v3.2.5  (Android)
  • Added option when deleting a layer to delete the same layer on all pages of the current song
  • Fixed issue with the back button not being shown in the settings on some device. It will now be shown even in the split-pane view.
  • Added "Clear All" option to the annotations toolbar
  • Fixed issue with synchronizing to the root folder when using Dropbox
  • Fixed issue with smart button appearing on the wrong page when placing it in the two page display mode
  • Added extra margin between checkboxes and the right edge of the screen in the file browser
MobileSheets v3.2.5  (Windows 10)
  • Added option when deleting a layer to delete the same layer on all pages of the current song
  • Added "Clear All" option to the annotations toolbar
  • Fixed issue with synchronizing to the root folder when using Dropbox
  • Fixed issue with smart button appearing on the wrong page when placing it in the two page display mode
  • Fixed scrolling animation issue when paging backward
MobileSheetsPro v3.2.4  (Android)
  • Fixed issue with Dropbox that would cause reauthentication to be necessary after four hours
  • Fixed issue that could cause highlight annotations to get cut off when they are drawn behind the page content and the page is zoomed out past 100%
  • Fixed issues with the layers window when using the vertical scrolling or two page display modes that could cause the application to lock up
  • Fixed issues with adding new layers with the two page or vertical scrolling display modes that would display the layers incorrectly in the layers window
  • The command bar can now be resized to the entire width of the screen
  • The meta command can now be used with chord pro files to populate almost all song fields including song ID
  • Fixed issue with restoring a backup from the trial version in the paid version that would set the storage directory incorrectly
MobileSheets v3.2.4  (Windows 10)
  • Fixed issue with Dropbox that would cause reauthentication to be necessary after four hours
  • The command bar can now be resized to the entire width of the screen
  • The meta command can now be used with chord pro files to populate almost all song fields including song ID
  • Fixed issue with the vertical scrolling display mode not turning full pages while the song overlay is displayed
Have MSP v3.2.8 on Android phone and also on Chromebook (Pixel Slate) and using "Classical Terminology" under library settings. 
Anytime while editing a piece/song and I want to select a text then "cut/copy/share/select all" menu is in Zulu language.
When I switch back to original naming (songs and not pieces) in library settings it goes back to English.
Am I the only one using a "classical terminology"?
I will add a fix for that, but unfortunately, due to my "hack" of sorts for using the Zulu locale with the translation file modified to replace "Song" with "Piece", I can't control things that Google does inside their frameworks. In this case, the options displayed for cut/copy/share/select all are driven by Google's code and I don't have a way to override that as it's built into the text editing control. 

Thinking about this some more, I'm going to see if I can overload the English translation to replace something like the en_BZ locale with the translation that uses "Piece". That way Google will still user proper English translations for things, but I can continue to utilize the translation system in this way.

Thanks,
Mike

Update:
It worked fine to use the en_BZ locale, so this will be fixed with the next update. I really should have gone with this approach in the first place as it would have saved a lot of headaches.