• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
synchronise between different accounts
hello,
I use mobilesheetspro for several years now and i'm still happy with the app. I use my husband's tablet and bought the pro version years ago with his google account.

For my birthday, I will receive a onyx boox max lumi and I planned to use the big screen for my music lessons also.
I know how to synchronise the data to another tablet with my husbands pro version.

Now, i'm gonna buy the E-INK pro version, but I'm gonna buy it with my own google account.

Question is: Can I copy all my music from his account to my account using his google drive? Or will the database give an error because it's another account?

If it is possible, I can already start cropping my music for teaching and place bookmarks in my files from over 200 pages on his tablet.
It's a big work and it would be a pity if I have to do it twice because I can't copy/synchronise and have to start all over in my own account.
The e-ink version is distributed through my FastSpring store (https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/) and does not require an account. You will just get a license key that can be used to authenticate MobileSheetsPro on a single device.

You can certainly copy all of your music from your husband's account. The fastest way is to create a library backup file (Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library) and restore that backup file on your device.

Mike