• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlight songs in setlist?
I was wondering if there's any way of highlighting song titles in the setlist view.  Very useful before a gig, where you want to choose a select group of songs to do on the gig.  Also, a quick way to un-highlight all those selected after the gig would also be a great feature.  Any way to do this?
Why do you want to highlight songs in a setlist? - a setlist is designed to be played in a certain order (unlike a collection which is typically sorted alphabetically).

Anyway, you can simply achieve what you want by creating a new setlist of the songs you are interested in as follows:

1. Long press the FIRST required song in the setlist (or collection) - this will be displayed with a check mark
  2. Select the other songs you want in the desired play order
  3. Press the 3 vertical dot (top right) on menu bar and "Create Setlist from Songs" - give the new set list an appropriate name so that you can locate it (and/or delete it when it is no longer required).
Stay safe
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(09-30-2021, 12:19 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Why do you want to highlight songs in a setlist? - a setlist is designed to be played in a certain order (unlike a collection which is typically sorted alphabetically).

Anyway, you can simply achieve what you want by creating a new setlist of the songs you are interested in as follows:

1. Long press the FIRST required song in the setlist (or collection) - this will be displayed with a check mark
  2. Select the other songs you want in the desired play order
  3. Press the 3 vertical dot (top right) on menu bar and "Create Setlist from Songs" - give the new set list an appropriate name so that you can locate it (and/or delete it when it is no longer required).
Stay safe
Geoff
I really wanted the entire setlist visible, having highlighted a particular group of songs.  Depending on the audience I may or may not use the highlighted songs.  I accomplish this when I print out my song lists, highlighting the more popular songs, but I do that using a word processor.
The ability to highlight songs is something that has been requested in the past, and it's on my list of enhancements for the future. There isn't anything currently in the app to do that though.

Mike
Thanks Mike.  Looking forward to it in the future.
I'll add my name to the list of users wanting this as a future enhancement and I'll add that being able to use different colors on different songs would be useful as well.

My application is potential encore or set stretching songs at the end of an existing setlist. It would be nice to have them on the same setlist versus having to switch to a 2nd setlist but be able to instantly identify them as not necessarily part of the regular set.