• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Release 3.3.0
I am new to the use of Mobilesheets Pro.   I am running Mobilesheets on an Acer Chromebook Spin 713.   Over the last two or three days as I checked to see if any Apps needed to be updated, MobileSheets Pro was listed.   On all three occasions I clicked on Update and it appeared as if Mobilesheets updated ok.    The next day I checked, and again it indicated Mobilesheets Pro needed and update.  I again updated.    I checked the "About" screen and I see that I am on version 3.3.0.    

Why am I being asked to update Mobilesheets so often?  Are mini-releases being done to correct bugs?
Yes, mini-releases are being done to correct bugs. There were a few issues that cropped up in the last few days that didn't warrant new release notes, but I wanted to get them fixed. I'll be releasing one more minor update today and hopefully won't need to update the app again for a while.

Mike
(10-07-2021, 04:03 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, mini-releases are being done to correct bugs. There were a few issues that cropped up in the last few days that didn't warrant new release notes, but I wanted to get them fixed. I'll be releasing one more minor update today and hopefully won't need to update the app again for a while.

Mike

Thank you for the quick response and the great product!

I’m a drummer that does Community Theatre musicals on occasion.   I decided to go digital and just got done using mobilesheets for my most recent musical (9 to 5).  It worked flawlessly the entire week.   I wish I could say the same about me.