• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
move multiple annotations / combine stamps to user stamp
Hi , 

My use case is  adding chord symbols to a sheet.
Often a "chord symbol" will consist of multiple stamps (e.g. AbSus4/C =  A + b + Sus4 + / + C ). And will occur multiple times.
Currently this is only possible using the nudge tool.

I would like to move the selected items freely.

i can think of following  implementations
 - group annotations , so they will behave as 1 ( read somewhere that this  was already on future list )
 - Using snippit function where annotations are also in scope ( perhaps per layer). Its ok for me that the resulting snippit is an image.
 - Select multiple stamps  and save as 1 user stamp.
   I'm guessing this would be best for my use case.
- Extend the nudge tool with a "free move" option.
  (e.g. select FreeMove , and tap 2 points. the 2 points represent the offset, calculate hor and vert distance pixels , and apply the nudge function as is)
 - A move Tool

kr

Dirk
Both the grouping of annotations and combining annotations to create a custom stamp are on my list. There will be an update early next year that focuses on a lot of enhancements to the annotations editor, so this will most likely be included with that.

Mike
(09-29-2023, 03:15 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Both the grouping of annotations and combining annotations to create a custom stamp are on my list. There will be an update early next year that focuses on a lot of enhancements to the annotations editor, so this will most likely be included with that.

Mike

Great to hear !
Looking  forward to it.

Also loving the fast feedback here !

kr
Dirk