• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of pieces next to piece view
With a typical Windows monitor the aspect ratio is such that I could easily fit the list of pieces alongside the display of the currently active piece.  That would be a great feature as then I wouldn't need to keep switching between the two.  This could be achieved with two horizontal windows, and a movable divider.
I do plan on adding capabilities like that in the future once time allows. I think most users that are performing are going to be using a tablet, not a monitor though, and in general, having two pages up on a large monitor provides more value than immediate access to the song list. For managing the library though, I do see why it would be useful. I plan on adding a similar feature for previewing songs before loading them (even on a tablet screen) once I have the bandwidth to work on it.

Mike
(10-06-2021, 06:58 AM)Zubersoft Wrote:  I plan on adding a similar feature for previewing songs before loading them (even on a tablet screen) once I have the bandwidth to work on it.

Thanks Mike.  I think your right - where musicians are physically together, then tablets rule.  But I suspect there are still many (like me) who have adapted to playing live over the Internet and will continue to do so.  But yes, large screens/PCs are probably also often used for library management.  In fact I could comfortably fit two pages AND a pieces list on one 24" screen - large screens are much cheaper these days.