• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro v3.3.1 and MobileSheets v3.3.0 Released
As mentioned elsewhere in the forum, I have been dealing with the extra work created by Google enforcing the rules for Android 11. Starting in November, they no longer allow apps to target Android 10. Instead, they must target Android 11, but Android 11 changes the rules for what apps are allowed to access in the storage. So I've been having to deal with the fallout of all of these changes. For weeks, Google did not respond to my appeal to have full access to the file system, but then my appeal was approved this week, so then I had to add additional code to request the new all files access permission from users (which is handled differently than other permissions). I'm getting to close to having the update ready, but I still have some more testing to do to ensure everything works properly across all Android versions. 

Aside from that, I'm also working on finishing the iOS version of MobileSheets which is my next big goal. Once that is complete, then I will resume implementing enhancements.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro v3.3.1 and MobileSheets v3.3.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 11-25-2021, 04:25 AM