• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Separate Pieces in Two Page Mode" always active
At some point in the last few months the "Separate Pieces in Two Page Mode" setting stopped working. All songs are separated always regardless of whether the setting is active or not. I have two pages displayed at a time and each swipe does a single page turn. I like to turn the page on the last page of a song (in a setlist) and see the first page of the next song.

I'm also not sure where to turn off the setting to skip to the first page of a song when turning a page backwards. i.e. if I'm on the first page of a song and I need to get to the last page of the previous song, a page turn back takes me to the first page of the previous song and I have to do several page turns forward to get to the last page of the song.

The two issues are related because if I do one too many taps when turning to the last page, MSP skips the last page and brings up the first two pages of the next song. Then if I try to swipe back to the last page, I end up getting the first two pages of the previous song. 

Let me know if I missed something somewhere. Thanks.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP
It sounds like you may have Settings->Library Settings->Always Load Whole Setlist disabled and Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song enabled. That would mean each song is always just loaded by itself, but turning past the end or going back from the start of the song will switch songs. If you want to see multiple songs at once, you have to load the whole setlist.

Mike
You are exactly right. User error on my part. I had misunderstood what those two settings did. Thanks Mike.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP