• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text startet nicht vom Anfang
Hallo, 

ich habe das Problem das nach dem aufrufen eines Textes, dieser nicht am Anfang anfängt.
Es ist nicht bei allen Titeln (Texten) so, aber  bei einigen muss ich erst zum Anfang scrollen
bevor es losgehen kann.
Hat jemand dafür eine Lösung ? 

Vielen Dank im voraus
 Flatty
Hello Flatty,

Which display mode are you using (single page, two page, half page, vertical scrolling)? If you are using the single page display mode, there are two possibilities:

1) The page has been panned, and the panned position is saved so that when you load the song, it's scrolling down. To fix this, tap the center of the page to bring up the song overlay, tap the panning icon at the bottom left, then scroll the page to the top, then turn the panning mode. You can also use a two finger pan motion to do this same thing. 

2) If using the single page display mode in landscape orientation with half page turns enabled, you can actually adjust the two halves of each page to control what is shown between each half page turn. I mention this, because if the top half is adjusted such that it's scrolling down the page when the song is loaded, that would explain what you are seeing. To adjust this, tap the half page position icon at the bottom center of the song overlay, then scroll the top half of the page where you want it, then scroll the bottom half. 

I'm guessing #1 is the problem, but let me know if that is not the case.

Mike
Thumbs Up 
Hallo Mike,

es war das 1. Problem (vertikales Scrollen) und die Lösung hat funktioniert.

Vielen Dank