• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pages not rendering - all black
Ive just noticed an issue today on my tablet that sporadic pages in my setlist are not rendering. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which pages or songs this happens on, but closing the setlist or closing the app entirely causes different sporadic pages to show as completely blank.

I'm in vertical scrolling mode (portrait). (Not using auto scroll)

Switching to landscape 2-page mode appears to allow each page to render properly, so I may need to default to that until this is fixed.

I've tried both "speed" and "quality" settings with the same result. Not sure if this is a cache problem or what. 

It appears that MSP last updated on me on 12/3 to version 3.3.3
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
I submitted an update to Microsoft on Friday to address this but they won't approve updates over the weekend, so it's been sitting in a pending state waiting approval. It should hopefully be approved tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience - these issues are a result of changes that were implemented to address high CPU and GPU issues while automatic scrolling is active.

As a side note, if you switch to the single page display mode, you should not see this problem.

Mike
(12-06-2021, 04:39 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I submitted an update to Microsoft on Friday to address this but they won't approve updates over the weekend, so it's been sitting in a pending state waiting approval. It should hopefully be approved tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience - these issues are a result of changes that were implemented to address high CPU and GPU issues while automatic scrolling is active.

As a side note, if you switch to the single page display mode, you should not see this problem.

Mike

I am an new user with version 3.3.6.0 and have been experiencing the same issue as schnautza.