• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPad an Android (e-Ink) permanent re-connect
Hardware: 
iPad (iOS)
Boox Tab X (Android, e-Ink)

When connecting both devices via WLAN (connected to the same router), that works basically.
But every few seconds the client shows the message at bottom about a re-connect and reloads the page.
This behavior is independent from the defined client / server (I used both devices as client or server for testing).
The re-connect is not the basic problem, but reloading the page is a bit distracting.

Perhaps someone has similar experiences and a trick or an option I could check to improve the connection.
Tx.
Are both devices showing the reconnect? Or are you mainly seeing it on just one of the devices? I just want to verify if the BOOX device is the issue, as I know it's designed to try to draw as little power as possible and I'm wondering if it's causing network dropouts.

Mike
Tx for your reply.

Maybe I had setup de WLAN connection on a wrong way (direct connection).

Now I checked how to set up the connection via Group an then entered the group. Now (at the moment) there are not further reconnects to see.
Don't know what the difference is between group an direct connection. But it works Smile
I'm glad to hear that. The direct connect option is just there as a workaround for the situations where the device discovery fails.

Mike