• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a few Android testers
I'm looking for a few users who would be interested in helping test the upcoming face gesture functionality on Android (the Windows and iPadOS implementations are not done yet). If anyone is interested, either post here or send an email to mike@zubersoft.com and I'll set you up with the build.

Thanks,
Mike
Count me in.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Count me in, if it's okay to test it on my phone (Samsung A33) and not tablet.

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
If the trial version allows it, I can test on a galaxy tablet.
NeoCZ - It's perfectly fine to test on a phone, but I haven't actually gone through the new UIs on a phone yet to make sure they all fit properly. You can let me know if it looks messed up in any way, and I'll do some testing today on a phone myself.

Learux - I'm just distributing the paid Google Play version at the moment. I think I should have enough testers to get a good representation at this point, so you don't need to worry about it.

Thanks,
Mike
(11-17-2023, 08:52 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm looking for a few users who would be interested in helping test the upcoming face gesture functionality on Android (the Windows and iPadOS implementations are not done yet). If anyone is interested, either post here or send an email to mike@zubersoft.com and I'll set you up with the build.

Thanks,
Mike

Happy to join the crowd, I have an Lenovo P12.
Best, Jochen
Best, 
Jochen
This functionality has already been rolled out for Android and iPadOS, although I have another Android update coming that will significantly improve the accuracy and performance. The changes for Windows are not finished yet. Thanks for your offer to help though.

Mike