• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start Audio with Bluetooth or a keyboard shortcut
I've just bought a 4 button bluetooth pedal so I could start audio tracks as well as scroll pages.

Scrolling pages works fine under Windows as well as Android but I can start audio (using the exact same settings on both OSes) on Android only.

As the pedal effectively works as a keyboard I also used it with VLC and there the buttons are recognized fine.

If I start an audio file in the Edit File window manually using the mouse, I can restart it using the designated Play button on the pedal.

I assigned SPACE for start/stop and LEFT to go to the beginning of the song.
What pedal actions have you assigned under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions? I just tested both Start or Stop Audio Track as well as Pause or Resume Audio Track, and both pedal actions worked just fine for me on Windows 10. I'm just loading a song, pressing the pedal key, and it starts the audio. What exact test are you running?

Thanks,
Mike
The pedal is programmed to LEFT for "Back to beginning of song" and SPACE for "Start/Stop Audio Track" (screenshot on the left).

Audio does not start when I press the button in a song with audio attached.

If I go to Edit - Audio (screenshot right) and press play using the mouse, the press of the pedal button programmed to SPACE restarts the audio, LEFT does nothing.

As I also use the pedal with VLC, I would suggest adding another action "Go back 10 sec" (in addition to "back to beginning").

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you trying to trigger the pedal action to play the audio in the song editor, or while viewing the song normally? The pedal action will not be processed while you are actively editing a song - that is not currently supported. If this isn't working for you while viewing the song, then something very strange is going on.  As a side note, "Go to start of song" does not go back to the beginning of the audio track - it just goes back to viewing the first page of the song. There is no pedal action to restart an audio track. You'd have to use the Start or stop audio track pedal action and trigger it twice.

Mike
No, I just tried to see if anything happened in the Edit Audio window.

Funnily enough, it worked right now after PAGEing UP/DOWN and pressing PLAY on the first page of a song.
Before I just opened a song and pressed PLAY and if it didn't work, I opened another one.

As I mostly use the Android tablet and VLC on Windows (because of the "go back 10 sec" button), this doesn't bother me.

I will have a look if this behaviour is consistent and let you know if it's not.

As always: many thanks for your support!

Have a nice Christmas!
Cześć

Czy istnieje możliwość odtwarzania dźwięku w wersji próbnej, zatrzymania dźwięku za pomocą funkcji pedału?
Nie mogę go znaleźć w wersji próbnej.

Szybkie oryginały

Ikona tłumaczenia

(12-21-2021, 01:16 AM)bas42 Wrote: Nie, po prostu wypróbowałem sprawdzić, czy coś się w oknie edycji nazwy.

Co zabawne, działające już teraz po przejściu STRONA W GÓRĘ/W DÓŁ i PLAY na pierwszej nowej stronie.
Zanim po skorzystałem z piosenkę i przedtem wykonałem PLAY, aby nie zadziałało, jeśliem inny.

Ponieważ często używam tabletu z Androidem i VLC w systemie Windows (ze względu na przycisk „cofnij 10 sekund”), nie przeszkadza mi to.

Sprawdzę, czy to zachowanie jest zachowanie i dam Ci, jeśli tak nie jest.

Jak zawsze: wielkie dzięki za wsparcie!

Miłych Świąt!
(12-30-2021, 08:58 AM)Whatever you want to tell me, I don't speak your language.gambit Wrote: Cześć

Czy istnieje możliwość odtwarzania dźwięku w wersji próbnej, zatrzymania dźwięku za pomocą funkcji pedału?
Nie mogę go znaleźć w wersji próbnej.

Szybkie oryginały

Ikona tłumaczenia

(12-21-2021, 01:16 AM)bas42 Wrote: Nie, po prostu wypróbowałem sprawdzić, czy coś się w oknie edycji nazwy.

Co zabawne, działające już teraz po przejściu STRONA W GÓRĘ/W DÓŁ i PLAY na pierwszej nowej stronie.
Zanim po skorzystałem z piosenkę i przedtem wykonałem PLAY, aby nie zadziałało, jeśliem inny.

Ponieważ często używam tabletu z Androidem i VLC w systemie Windows (ze względu na przycisk „cofnij 10 sekund”), nie przeszkadza mi to.

Sprawdzę, czy to zachowanie jest zachowanie i dam Ci, jeśli tak nie jest.

Jak zawsze: wielkie dzięki za wsparcie!

Miłych Świąt!