• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install from Microsoft
Can't install from Microsoft Store. Any directions?
(01-07-2022, 08:39 AM)gman Wrote: Can't install from Microsoft Store. Any directions?

Odd that it is easy to download free trial version. No links and horrible customer support. Very surprised. Probably has something to do with 10 installs. My windows devices apparently not registrered? Any help apppreciated. Hoping to synch with my tablet for live performance. Thought having the PC version would be nice in the studio? Maybe not so much!!
(01-07-2022, 08:39 AM)gman Wrote: Can't install from Microsoft Store. Any directions?
gman,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into issues with the Microsoft Store. It's my understanding that the trial version can only be installed on a single Windows 10 device. Once you've purchased the app, you should be able to install it on up to 10 devices that you own for personal use. If other musicians need to use the app, a separate purchase would be needed per musician. If you are unhappy with the Microsoft Store, you can always purchase the app through my FastSpring store here: https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/

I have more control over purchases through my FastSpring store, so if you are unhappy with the app within the first 13 days, I can offer a full refund. Let me know if I can help you in any other way. The FastSpring store version uses a license key, and the license key can only be activated on a single device at a time. So you would need one purchase per device for that version.

Mike
Thanks for your response. Wish I had known about direct purchase option. I am surprised MS has no customer service options to fix this.

I plan to report to my credit card company and if not resolved will purchase direct although I have two pcs in my studio and prefer having both working. Part of my reason for going to the pc is direct file sharing to my Android tablets and this is a major limitation.