• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zoom out? button to clear search?
Well I don't bother taking "hard copy" music to gigs, sessions etc, now, just the Xoom with MobileSheets. Brilliant bit of kit.

It'd improve it for me (after we get the annotations!):

1. If I could zoom out a bit as well as in (up to say 150%?) as some of my images are a bit close-cropped.

2. When using the search bar, it's good to have the last search there on exiting the last find, however it's a tad tedious having to backspace to clear the search field before entering a new search - any chance of another button to clear the field with one tap, please?

Cheers
You can zoom out. But make sure you try both zooms. I was confused at first but there's the zoom setting you apply when you are creating and editing the song, as well as the zoom you set on the fly while you are using the song. When I couldn't zoom out fully on the fly, it is because the first one was not fully zoomed out.
(06-23-2012, 08:46 AM)jusmee Wrote: You can zoom out. But make sure you try both zooms. I was confused at first but there's the zoom setting you apply when you are creating and editing the song, as well as the zoom you set on the fly while you are using the song. When I couldn't zoom out fully on the fly, it is because the first one was not fully zoomed out.

This is correct. I allow you to set up zoom values per page if need be, in addition to the global zoom. I hope this isn't too confusing - it was put in place to support documents that don't have consistent margins on each page.

I will try to add a little clear button at the far right side of the search box.
Hello !

(06-23-2012, 04:20 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I will try to add a little clear button at the far right side of the search box.

Great and useful !

Regards,
Samuel Austin
Belle-Ile en Mer
France