• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
library switching bug
That is really interesting that you are seeing a problem with the users_filters.xml. I wouldn't think it's a problem with Google Drive unless you happen to have a version of that file saved in Google Drive that is 400 bytes and it is replacing your file with that version. Normally, the user_filters.xml file is only modified if you are changing the existing filters, or if you have enabled Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Last Used Filters at Startup which is going to write out your changes every time you exit the application. Do you happen to have that setting enabled? If so, due to the fact that the settings are being written out as the application is closed, it's possible something is interrupting MobileSheets in the middle of writing the file. If you open the file in a text editor when it's 400 bytes, does the file look like it abruptly stopped in the middle? You can paste the contents here if you are unsure. If it does look like that's the problem, I'll have to investigate further what I can do to prevent that from occurring, but I'll also update the saving so that it doesn't modify the existing file until the write operation is fully finished (meaning I write to a temporarily file and then overwrite the existing file with the temporary file after the writing is finished). 

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
library switching bug - by Vibraphon - 01-18-2022, 03:43 AM
RE: library switching bug - by Zubersoft - 01-18-2022, 05:18 AM
RE: library switching bug - by Zubersoft - 01-18-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: library switching bug - by itsme - 01-18-2022, 06:51 AM
RE: library switching bug - by Zubersoft - 01-18-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: library switching bug - by Vibraphon - 01-18-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: library switching bug - by Zubersoft - 01-19-2022, 05:42 AM