• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit recents
It would be useful to be able to remove certain songs from the 'Recents' list.   Maybe by having an 'edit' tool like on a setlist.
I want to remove only the entry in the list, not remove it from database and storage.   
No need to reorder the songs either as that would defeat the purpose of the 'Recents' list, however I often open a song by mistake and I'd like not to remove it.

Thanks
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
To edit the recent list is a bit against its purpose, too.

But you could make a collection something like "not recent" and put those you want to delete into that and then use an exclude filter for the recent list.

Caveat: They don't show up in recent if you call them up again.
I definitely see the value in being able to remove an entry that you accidentally loaded. I'll mark this as a feature enhancement for a future update. It should be fairly easy to add, so I should be able to slip it into one of the next updates.

Mike
(01-22-2022, 06:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I definitely see the value in being able to remove an entry that you accidentally loaded. I'll mark this as a feature enhancement for a future update. It should be fairly easy to add, so I should be able to slip it into one of the next updates.

Mike

Great, thanks Mike!
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Added for version 3.4.0.

Mike