• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
window size and location not sticky through restart
Checking out the trial version. I would like to use with another program on the screen with each taking about half of the screen (other is a VST host). I can size and locate both programs. When I restart the VST host it stays in the same location and size as when it was exited. MobileSheets doesn't maintain the size and location on restart. It moves to the left and is a larger size than when exited. I found the settings for half-screen etc. but didn't see anything to retain the window size and location. Am I missing something?
MobileSheets is a UWP/store application, which restricts it's ability to access certain functionality in Windows. One of the things a UWP application can't do is move or size it's own window programmatically. So there is nothing MobileSheets can do itself about the position of the window when the application is loaded. Windows saves that and is the one responsible for presenting the application in the same state as the previous time is was loaded. In the future, I may switch MobileSheets to be a standard desktop application, and if that happens, then I could support saving/restore the position and size.

Mike